Monday, February 15, 2010

Week 2 Day 2

So how was today ---- Awesome... and crappy

The food thing was depressing today. Breakfast was good (had toast and marmite which I love) and snack was good too (I actually like these fiber bar things and wish I could eat more per week). At lunch - chicken, pasta salad, salad carrot sticks I realized I forgot my dressing so after an attempt at each food bland (I need flavor) I went and bought two packets of low fat Italian dressing (my least favorite dressing but low fat).

Dinner was not so nice. This past weekend I made a "vegetarian chili" from scratch and whereas I'm sure its a great recipe I think It is probably the worst "textured" food I have ever had to endure [and it made three servings too :( ]. I hate boiled skinned veg (like tomatoes, peppers, cucumber etc) and so this concoction of peppers and tomatoes and chili's tasted acceptable (needs something, more garlic and maybe some no salt chili powder) but felt horrible and as a result becomes a never make again food [I also think it needs meat big time]. However I still have to eat it tomorrow and Thursday.

Crossfit tonight rocked. I was pumped and scared at seeing the workout on the web, and relieved and disappointed both when mike decided we would not do it (Steve, Lisa, parris and I). So instead , three rounds of warm up, the the benchmarks

1) As many pull ups as you can til you can't no more..... with the rubber band - i think i did 3 (maybe 7, i can not recall).

2) As many sit ups as you can til you can't no more with options of unassisted, weight on foot, or rings. Last week I was using the rings to get more than 2, but tonight I did 19 unassisted. I was amazed.

Next

3) As many push ups as you can til you can't no more .......either on toes, or on knees, but choose one. I went with on knees (now I wish I had not) and pulled a few out, but not a great number (maybe 13?).

4) As many squats as you can til you can't no more. OK so last week I really struggled with this exercise as I was not very flexible. Today I felt good doing them and managed 31. I also disappointed myself here as I feel I should have done more but i was getting light headed.

So anyway, looking forward to tomorrows exercise but not to tomorrow dinner -- even my mums burnt pork would be better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment