Sunday, February 14, 2010

Random thoughts

So I am a numbers person. And i'm very interested in certain numbers.

My weight (aux natural) when I started this diet - 228 (remember it was 257 in september). Now its 224 so that makes me happy as today is only day 1 of week 2. My weight at SFL weigh ins were 231.8 and 228.2 so similar results.

Other things of interest to me are weight shift during the day. Yesterday I was 224.5 in the morning. After breakfast I was 225.3 (sounds about right as i had egg whites and tea for breakfast - forgot my clementines so ate them later). After lunch and dinner, I was surprized to see I was 230.1 again, however I had eaten 6 cups of vegetables and 8oz of chicken, not to mention 3 liters of water (not all of which was still with me *smile* )....

So experiment time. I weighed my bottle of water and determined that three full "content" a day is 5 pounds of water and I tend to drink 3 a day at least. 3 Cups of veg differs in weight a lot, but I try to eat 3 cups of raw carrots at lunch (or raw carrots and raw celery) and a thre cup salad at dinner with 1tbsp of light creamy dressing (I tried the italian dressing reallly and just do not want to eat food I dislike the taste of, looked at the suggestion of yogurt dressings and found the dressing i chose was better numbers).

So my favorite nuber was last night before getting into bed, i weighed 229 and this morning when i got up i weighed 224.

My question is where is the 5 pounds go? I plan on repeating this experiment to see if this is normal tonight and make sure I measured right.

ps: made a chili yesterday and made it spicy... pre-made it for monday night, tuesday night and wednesday night so tune in tomorrow to see if I is delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment