Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Feb 22nd - Crossfit Fun

So Mondays work out was actually quite challenging. 5 hand stand pull ups (lets just for us call them leaning pull ups until we get better at them), 10 one legg squats (ok, we could call that one almost falling down a lot) and then 15 pull ups.

NOTE THE MULTUPLE OCCURANCE OF THE PULL UP - THE EXERCISE OF EVIL

Well I focused more on technique yesterday than exerstion (although I did get exhausted). The hand stand pull ups really work my wrists\arms and next week when I will be away I will probably choose this as one of my daily routine workouts to strenghten my arms more (perhaps 225 [or even half 225] is a lot of weight for my arms to lift). The Squats are all about balance for me and I apparently seem top heavy (or should I say front heavy) which make the balance part challenging before I even work on the strength part. And of course poull ups. I'm getting better ever day but I sometimes feel like some people expect me to go from never doing one to doing "lots" too quick. The muscles will grow, but Its not overnight. This is not a disney movie.


One reall thing I'm happy about is situps. 5 week one (well maybe it was 3) and now i seem to make it through my three sets of 10 without very much difficulty (note: not no difficulty). So I'm loving it, having fun, and can not wait to see whats instore for tonight.

ps: personal note: weigh in in two days and whereas I don't feel I'm losing a lot, I'm losing consistently (I can tell) and really think this "rpize" is better than a big lotto win for my future.. thats right - it was not me

No comments:

Post a Comment