Thursday, February 11, 2010

First Nutritional Meeting

So I met with Bruce this morning (man, I Love this guys smile and enthusiasm). It was a great meeting in my mind. Bruce seemed a little confused by my weight today as it was not down that much from before, but I am not concerned at all (me, not worrying about numbers???). I asked tons of questions this time and got most of the answers I wanted (Bruce was shocked when I mentioned there were now Chocolate Fiber wafers - he is looking into them) and the only answer that I did not want was that Grapes are not to be counted as a berry (blueberries are best it turns out).

Bruce was very understanding about my fullness all the time (expected) but did have no problem with me reducing the meat potion of my meals by 1/3rd as I just do not eat that volume of meat normally. Other than that, my menu stays the same which is good for the grocery shopping. This excites me endlessly.

Imagine that, me, full of energy every day, excited every day, and happier than ever all because both SFL and CF excite me. I can't wait for tonight session (both the exercise and the company). On top of that, I will say that I think my Stress levels are way down right now, knowing that this "prize" is really going to change my life.

Ok, so now its 10 hours later and home from Crossfit. Loved it and learning cool stuff but can't wait to push my self more. Thats when it becomes a real workout. Dinner was good tonight but its almost 9pm by the time i get home and cook it. Need to see about eating before gym (dinner at 4:30... seems early to me and that would mean lunch at 12:30 two days a week and 1:30 another day)...

i wonder how bad it is to eat a big meal before gym?

No comments:

Post a Comment