Sunday, March 14, 2010

Crossfit Weights and Crossfit Bowling

Bit slow on getting to my blogs lately, so this is a double quick blog. Friday we did the Crossfit workout and the whole team was there. This to me is the best part because as a team we each really strive to be our best and always exceed our expectations.

The Warm up was ggreat and we have notched it up a bit by removing the bozes from our pullups. I also think i'm going to add a medicine ball to my situps to get a bit stronger there and add 10 pushups into my warm up from now on.

Wow, me saying that ehhh. yeah yeah

Saturday we went crossfit bowling and I have been an avid bowler now for a few year. IT WAS AMAZING. I really hope Mike adds this as a monthly event (first saturday of each month perhaps). For each guttern ball any team member made in Strong 1, 10 burpee medicine ball pushups. HARD (especially when its 150ish of them, which I admit I only managed about 115 I think and did a few cheating ones instead). In the second String, it was 10 medicine ball situps per gutterball (120 of these - did all of them). This of course was ontop of an pre-determined exercise for each box for each pin you missed (actually, did very few of these over the 2 strngs actually). Well thats it for now, Crossfit tomorrow and the SFL plan continues.....

ps: time to up the game soon... you will see

No comments:

Post a Comment