Friday, April 9, 2010

Results and Rollie Pollie Fly Boy Snapping

OK, so first things first, The 8 weeks of the Resolution Solution are basically over. Yesterday I had my final weigh in and my total weight loss for the 8 weeks was 23 pounds on the dot. Considering I had previously lost 28.2 pounds this brings my total weight loss since September to 51.2 pounds.

51.2 pounds is almost inconceivable for me. this is better than I ever expected. However the one thing that the combination of Simply For Life (www.simplyforlife.com) and Crossfit (www.crossfitsaintjohn.ca) has taught me is that I can go so much further than I have. Not only did I sign up for SFL for the next 6 months but I also plan on plopping down cash on Monday for the next 2 months of Crossfit.

When in life you find a winning combination, then don't let it slip away is what I say.

So yesterday was the last "formal workout" for the contest at Crossfit too and what a way to end. A new routine involving 4 new moves which were... well..... too much fun to be considered exercise. We were holding ourselves up, rolling over the floor, snapping our bodies together and doing some hard sit ups with medicine balls. I was sweating up a workout while laughing my head off. Seriously... to me Crossfit Saint John is the best social hour of my day and on top of that I always come out with the exhilarated feeling of having completed a complicated workout that I usually went into thinking I could never manage. Mike and Amy have both shown me my capabilities and I am not even half way to where I plan on being in the future.


Thanks guys, see you Saturday when I surprise you all with my no-quit attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment